Web Developer (WordPress) – Remote
AZ Intelligence is a privately owned company headquartered in Dubai with a hub in Turkey. We run several online finance and retail investment websites that provide readers with thoroughly researched, information-packed, and highly objective reviews and comparative guides about different exchanges, brokerages, and other online trading platforms.
Our marketing campaigns cover all the regions worldwide focusing on 15+ languages, making us one of the biggest online trading affiliates worldwide.
We are seeking a Web Designer UX UI to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for research, conceptualisation and design of our various comparison websites, brokerage reviews and landing pages. This person will interact with other stakeholders, such as the marketing director & web developers, to define and deliver top-quality, highly converting designs.
– Wireframing, designing, and articulating websites from scratch, on mobile and desktop
– Create design concepts, wireframes and finished designs based on creative direction from management and co-workers
– Identify the features and improvements required to develop the user experience
– Collaborate with the marketing director and website developers to reach innovative solutions
– Updating and general maintenance of the current websites
– 2-3 years of demonstrated UX/UI experience
– Experience with Symbols, Fonts, and Image Libraries. Experience with Sketch app to design user interfaces and user journeys for our comparison sites
– Experience in designing multi-pages websites
– Experience in designing advertising material for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & Google Ads
– Creativity and strong attention to details
– A portfolio demonstrating samples of desktop, proving experience of linking user needs with business goals
– English language is a must
What we offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Annual paid leave
• Flexible work environment with a friendly team
To apply, please complete the job application here
* only short-listed candidates will be contacted.